Saturday, August 22, 2009

And Now Is Ramadan! Allahu Akbar!

I have so many plans for Ramadan, but, insha'Allah, every action will increase me in piety. Ya Allah! We are filled with love for You and love for the beautiful prophet, Muhammad, may You shower him and all the prophets with your blessings and peace.

I also plan to make this blog more active this month, insha'Allah. One idea I have is to make a video and reading of the Juz of the day. I believe Juz 1 is today.

Today I would also like to post videos of the first Ramadan prayers from Mecca and perhaps from other places around the world. I would like to share this as a gift to Allah and to those who are seeking Allah.

Ya Allah!

Please enjoy this video of the first night of Ramadan in Makkah. Praise the Beloved!

No comments:

Post a Comment